Friends has been working with the University’s Schools of Economics, Engineering and Management to create a new inter-disciplinarian center for financial studies known as «Finance Catolica». The aim of this Center is to further the dialogue between the various disciplines of the University and the business community.
Additionally, the Directors and selected guest experts have offered seminars on a variety of current topics in finance and business, including:
– Finance for Business;
– The Changing Regulatory and Business Environment in the United States and its Impact Abroad;
– U.S. Practices in U.S. Real Estate Development;
– Recent Trends in Corporate Governance in Chile and the United States;
– The Financial Crisis in the United States; and
– Interpreting the Global Financial Crisis