The original urban campus contains the central administrative offices, the offices of senior management of the University, as well as the Schools of Biological Science, Law, Medicine, and Communications.
The building of this campus began in 1902, but wasn’t ready to received its first School (Mathematics) until 1915. The center reached full capacity in 1918. Given its architectural magnificence, it received the name “University Palace”.
Avenida Libertador Bernardo O’Higgins 340, Santiago.